Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Young House Love (LOVE) and Lighting

Young House Love is my favorite blog. I explained the background in my Fab 4 Decor books earlier. I decided to reach out to Sherry, the wife, responded to a comment I left on her blog. I was so excited!
 
 
 
The couple also have their own line of lighting on www.shadesoflight.com
 

 
 
Personally, I think Shades of Light is too expensive, especially to do your entire home in. But John and Sherry's line is all under $100 and come in so many fun colors.
Here are my favorites:
 





 
 
Here's the link:
 
 
 
 
If you are looking for even cheaper lighting options, I have found some awesome deals on IKEA recently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
ÅRSTID
Wall lamp
$14.99
 
 
ALÄNG
Ceiling lamp, white
$29.99
 
 
IKEA PS MASKROS
Pendant lamp
$89.99
 
 
 
KRISTALLER
Chandelier, 3-armed, silver color, glass
$39.99
 
 
SOLKULLEN
LED pendant lamp
$49.99
 
VANADIN
Pendant lamp, white
$19.99
 

ÅRSTID
Ceiling lamp, white
$39.99
 
 
All of these and more can be found at:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment