Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Company Spotlight: The Honest Company (ALERT: cheap bulk diapers!)

I follow Jessica Alba on Instagram. I noticed she mentioned that she founded The Honest Company. I had never heard of it, so I looked into it. Turns out, they are amazing.
 
What most impressed me were the bundles they offer. They are a monthly subscription. The one that caught my eye was the Diapers and Wipes Bundle. This includes 6 jumbo packs of diapers and 4 packs of wipes per month. ($79.00)
 

 
Did I mention they are eco-friendly, free of lotions, fragrance and latex. Plus, they come in these adorable designs:
 



 
Here's how they compare in price to name brand diapers (price per diaper):
 
Honest Company: 18 cents
Huggies: 19 cents
Luvs: 17 cents
Huggies Little Movers: 25 cents
 
Overall, I think this is an awesome deal. They will replace your unused diapers for ones of the correct size, as well.  And what a great idea for a baby shower gift for a group friends to go in on?
 
Other bundles include The Cleaning Bundle. This is $35.95 a month. It includes 5 products of your choice and is also a subscription type bundle.
 
 
 
Each bundle is available in a free sample, $5.95 shipping.
 
Check out the website and let me know what you think!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment